Monday, January 26, 2009

2009 White Tank Whirlwind

Last week was the 1st MBAA race at the White Tanks Mtn. Park. I raced in the 11-12 class, which did one internal loop, which is pretty much the long loop cutting off both tech sections.


The start was a huge mess. They had the 10 and under class all together and the 11-12 group all together and the women classes in front of us. As they were putting the numbers on our legs, they had the women's class go, but then all of a sudden they told us to go. My leg wasn't even completely marked!! But I started my race anyway, and man, there was a lot of traffic! I ended up passing just about everyone except for like 3 or 4 women.



I ended up winning my class. Nova made a leader jersey for whoever wins their class, so I got this sweet jersey.

1 comment:

Tom Ament said...

Nice job at the race Brandon!!